Friday 28 January 2011

My Skills and weaknesses as a Photographer and a person

Tricky question really. I have had to do a lot of thinking about this. I think that i am good at working under pressure, a good skill to have being a photographer because people seem to want you to perform miracles, in sometimes very shot spaces of time and this in turn adds pressure to your life. I also thing i have good soft skills, to be able to communicate correctly with people and not be too overpowering and invasive however with that i sometimes find it hard to tell people what i want in a modeling situation, but this is something that will be overcome with more practice I'm sure. My weaknesses are sometime that i can get a little bit controlling with everything and not let other people in a team for instance do work because i feel that if they let the team down i have no control over what has happened and if i let the team down i know its my fault.

When i find out more strengths and weaknesses i will update this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment