Friday 28 January 2011

Where i will be in 5 Years time-PhotoMontage??????

Well, as part of our work based learning, we were all asked to produce an image of where we want to be in five years time; and the truth is i really do not know. This made me thing about my life a bit and i discovered that i really only work for the day that i am living and that 5 years is a long time to be thinking into the future, of course i would like to have completed my BA and found a job but representing a job, something specific i would like to do, this is much harder and so the image i chose to take was a self portrait of myself holding a sheet of paper in front of me with question marks all over it to try and show that actually i have no idea where I would "like to be" in 5 years time.

No comments:

Post a Comment